Thursday, March 13, 2014

DAY 230

I went on a day trip to Middleburg with my mother today to go antiquing because I have the lifestyle of an 80 year old woman and absolutely love finding cool antique objects. All was well until I stepped out of the car and was greeted by 20 degree weather and 40 mph winds... so our day trip was cut to a half hour trip to two antique stores that were next to each other followed by a long car trip to find warmth indoors somewhere. We ended up at Costco. At least I got a cake out of it.

Anyway, the cold weather plus yet another bad hair day called for a beanie and a sweater. Due to false advertising from weather.com that promised 60 degree weather, I drastically underpacked so I resorted to layering a tight and simple black turtleneck under a wide-necked sweater. Paired with jeans, my go-to moto boots, and a black beanie, it's the perfect outfit for a cold day of exploring.

PSA in case my mom is reading this: I was wearing a heavy jacket but took it off to take the picture. I did not freeze and am not suffering a cold from lack of outerwear.





 
Sweater- thrifted
Turtleneck- H&M
Beanie- my brother's
Jeans- American Eagle
Boots- JustFab
xx

1 comment: