Tuesday, March 11, 2014

DAY 229

Unrelated to fashion news, I just found out that I got into UVA's exchange programme in Lyon and so I will be studying there next fall! Expect many photographs of food (oui oui croissant baguette oui oui) and maybe even some travel posts l'annee prochaine.

I'm running out of shoes and currently lusting over these Timberland boots. But, considering the $130 price tag and the difficulty I would face incorporating them into my French-chic wardrobe for next year, I've settled for my brother's old hiking boots. We can pretend they're similar.

I paired them with jeans and a striped flowy shirt, and added a puffy vest. I'm home for spring break, and while I was originally upset at not spending the week in some tropical paradise like the rest of my class who somehow magically came up with the money for these extravagant resort vacations, being home has been pretty relaxing. I haven't gotten out of bed before 1pm yet, I eat a meal every hour ish, and the weather is AMAZING- hence the vest to finish off the outfit.




Vest- Target
Shirt- my roommate's
Jeans- American Eagle
Boots- my brother's
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment