Friday, February 21, 2014

DAY 222

I love this quilted jacket as my go-to spring/fall outer layer. It's a little oversized and may or may not be my mother's from a decade ago, but it's perfect for some added texture or an added layer! I wore it today because by some miracle, it is still 60 degrees. Currently praying to every god there is for this weather to stay another week.

Underneath, I wore this pretty pink flowy shirt that I bought in high school and haven't worn since. This look can easily be transitioned to night time by ditching the jacket, adding some accessories, and maybe changing the shoes to something darker and more appropriate for going out. Because although I have gone out in a sweatshirt and UGGs before (low point), I generally like to put at least a minimal effort into my outfit when I go out in case there are pictures taken... and I'm in a sorority, so pictures are always taken. (#branding)





 
Jacket- Blunauta (Italy)
Jeans- American Eagle
Pink shirt- Forever 21
Ankle boots- JustFab
Ring- Forever 21
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment