Tuesday, February 18, 2014

DAY 220

The snow is finally melting! I hate winter.

After waking up at the ungodly hour of 7am to write a paper due at 12 (oops) and showering, I wanted something quick but chic to wear because I have been wearing the same sweatshirt and leggings for a few days now, contrary to what you might see on this blog. Those outfits last circa 2 hours before I have to change into comfy clothes.

I went with this all-black chic look with a dark red lip. I think it's kind of a sophisticated-grungey look (at least that's what I'm calling it and hoping for the best) and it's perfect for everyday! Can easily be dressed up with some kind of black heel or wedge boot, too.

The top is from H&M and is a simple t-shirt with mesh detailing by the collarbone. Then I just wore simple black skinny jeans and buckle booties. I accessorized with hoops, midi rings, my coin necklace (what else is new), and the red lip. Praying for the days when I can wear short sleeves without a coat!!!



 


 
Top- H&M
Jeans- Marshalls
Boots- JustFab
Necklace, hoops, rings- Greece
Red lipstick- Cinnamon something (don't remember!!) by Wet & Wild
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment