Wednesday, February 12, 2014

DAY 218

I have been really bad with consistently posting lately. However, since I'm pretty confident my audience consists of my mother and a few friends who are reading my blog as a joke, this shouldn't be an issue. I remembered to post today though! So here you go, mom: 

Today's outfit featured my favourite jeans (my flared ones). I really like them with these pointed-toe ankle booties that look vaguely cowboy-boot-esque under the jeans but aren't really because I'm not nearly Southern enough for cowboy boots, nor do I want to be.

I love the colour scheme of this outfit: the brown and the burnt orange and deep burgundy complement each other really well. The layering adds dimension to the outfit too. If you live in a place currently suffering from this winter storm that is currently keeping me from leaving my apartment (no complaints there), make sure to layer to stay warm and fashionable at the same time! 




Cardigan- thrifted
Jeans- American Eagle
Shirt- my mother's
Booties- JustFab
Scarf- Italy

xx

2 comments:

  1. Well if nobody else is going to say it then I'll say I think you look entirely gorgeous just about all the time.
    See ?

    ReplyDelete