Friday, February 7, 2014

DAY 215

I absolutely love boho-chic fashion, especially for summertime when it's easy and comfortable to throw on whatever loose hippie-esque clothes you own and be able to call it a trend. In the winter, it's a little harder to achieve this, but I think that stores like Free People, Anthropologie, and surprisingly American Eagle have a great selection.

This top is from Free People and I absolutely love the beaded detail on the neckline as well as the deep v and bell sleeves. I wore it for a night out with my friends and paired it with berry coloured jeans to complement the black and add something a little different than my usual skinny jeans or leather pants. Some cognac ankle booties finished off the look. Simple and still chic and perfect for a low key night out! 







Top- Free People
Pants- Cotton On
Booties- JustFab
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment