Thursday, February 6, 2014

DAY 214

Today's look features the most comfortable pants on the face of the earth. Like sweatpants, but more stylish. I call them my "turkish pants" (much to my Greek mother's dismay) and I know they're summer pants, but I LOVE them and I can't wait till warm weather to wear them. 

I wore them today with a black sweater with white accents to keep the look all black and white, then finished off the look with white high top All-Stars. The perfect casual but street chic look! I accessorized with hoop earrings (I think I've actually worn them every day this week... oops) and midi rings, my latest fashion obsession.

Since I grew up in/spend my summers in Europe, I've had a bit of an obsession with this style of pants for a while. Literally EVERYONE has a pair in various colours and patterns, and I remember visiting my friends back in Italy over the summer and lusting over how effortlessly cool they looked. For sure investing in a few more pairs when I'm back this summer! I think Urban has a few different pairs, if you live in the States and are looking for a pair. 




 

Harem Pants- Greece (Skiathos)
Sweater- Forever 21
Hoops- Greece (Ioannina)
All-Stars in Ivory

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment