Tuesday, February 4, 2014

DAY 213

To cover up a bad hair day, my latest obsession has been "turbans". Not actual turbans, but more these head scarf things tied in a knot in a front that I have no idea what they're actually called. So I am referring to them as turbans.

I've also really been loving these flared jeans as an alternative to skinny jeans (TBT to 5th grade when they were a huge trend, amirite). They're a lot more casual and flattering on pretty much everyone because they elongate your legs and balance out your body by creating more volume on the lower half of your body. 

I wore them today with a floral patterned chiffon scarf that I tied around messy curls from last night (tutorial on how to achieve the boho head scarf here) and an orange v-neck because the colour complements the floral scarf. For accessories, I wore my favourite ridiculously large hoop earrings to go with the boho vibe of the jeans and pointed toe ankle boots.






V-neck top- H&M
Jeans- American Eagle
Scarf- vintage
Hoop earrings- Greece
Booties- JustFab.com

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment