Sunday, February 2, 2014

DAY 211

By some miracle, it was almost 60 degrees today! Unfortunately, I did not discover this until circa 3 pm when I finally got out of bed to go out and get coffee, but when I did I stayed outside for as long as possible until it got dark/people started heading home from Superbowl parties. Seeing as how I hate sports and have absolutely no idea what an endzone is, I spent the day away from the TV and was able to enjoy the nice weather.

That said, I may have over shot it a little bit by wearing cut off shorts in February, as it is still winter and it was still cold, but paired with an oversized black sweater and black ankle boots the look still looked vaguely winter-esque. Maybe winter in California or some other warm place where the sun occasionally makes an appearance.

I've also recently taken to wearing my glasses out of the house more often because I finally got them fixed so they don't fall off my head. I'm counting them as an accessory piece to this otherwise very simple outfit.




 

Sweater- Forever 21
Shorts- DIY'd
Booties- JustFab

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment