Sunday, January 26, 2014

DAY 208

As visible by my wearing glasses, today was not a day where I looked my finest. I spent most of it studying (aka facebook stalking everyone I know followed by some aggressive pinterest-ing till I had no choice but to read about media policy and net neutrality) at this cute cafe so I felt it was ok to wear my glasses. I never wear them outside the house because I hate how they look, so ignore them!

I went for a simple and comfortable look, pairing a scarf and a knit cardigan with stretchy black pants that are really leggings but I can pass off as pants. Kind of a step up from my sorority spirit jersey and yoga pants, amirite? 




Cardigan- eBay
Scarf- Italy
White shirt- My mother's
Pants- Marshall's
Booties- JustFab
Belt- Vintage
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment