Tuesday, January 21, 2014

DAY 205

I am well aware that I have abandoned this blog for the better part of a week, but I have an excuse. I had sorority stuff all week, mostly involving glitter and tutus, and I would get back home circa midnight. Hence the lack of fashionable outfits, but I'm baaaackkkk!

I'm not exactly returning with a great and unique outfit, unfortunately, because I had to get up super early to catch up on readings I've missed due to recruitment. Also, it snowed all day today. I didn't want to wear a scarf, so I wore a light blue turtleneck instead and kept the rest of the outfit very simple with black over the knee boots and skinny jeans.

I keep getting made fun of due to my love of turtlenecks, but they are honestly one of my favourite trends for Winter 2013-2014! All those who mock them have clearly never worn one. It's like wearing a sweater and a scarf without all the bulkiness.. THEY'RE BACK, OK?





Turtleneck- from my mom
Jeans- American Eagle
Boots- Just Fab

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment