Wednesday, January 15, 2014

DAY 203

In today's edition of Elly Wears Cardigans, I chose my favourite red knit one and paired it with a simple white tshirt and skinny jeans. Since it was cold af today and eventually even snowed, I added an infinity scarf to keep my cold from worsening. 

For accessories I kept it basic with a pair of gold stud earrings. I've really been into big stud earrings lately as oppose to dangly earrings or more demure studs- I got these in a pack of three from Forever 21. Since I'm pretty sure they cost under $4, I plan on stocking up on more of these statement studs because I tend to lose earrings like no other. Try a bolder pair in a different shape or colour instead of a statement necklace or big earrings to switch up your accessories this season!







Cardigan- mom's closet
Jeans- American Eagle
Shirt- Esprit
Scarf- Lord & Taylor 
Booties- JustFab
Earrings- Forever 21
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment