Friday, January 10, 2014

DAY 200

I am ALWAYS running late. Like, whenever I have to be somewhere at 9, people always tell me that we have to be there at 8:30, to ensure that I'm out of bed. Today I was having  one of those late days, so I ended up keeping the t-shirt I slept in and leaving my apartment in under 15 minutes. 

Unfortunately, that t-shirt happened to be my Full House graphic tee I stole from my friend. Yes, it does say "You Got It, Dude" with a picture of a young Ashley/MK Olsen on it... anyway, it was comfortable and it oddly enough wasn't met with as much mockery as I expected. I wore it with my burgundy skinny jeans and a chunky cardigan, and added some cognac coloured booties to dress it up a lil bit. 

To dress up a graphic tee, I really like throwing a blazer over it and pairing it with either some leather leggings or boyfriend jeans (quite a contrast, but both look good!) and some pointy toe pumps. I would probably swap the yellow Full House one for a more muted colour and more mature print, but the overall effect is very chic and crisp! Or ditch the blazer a la Cara Delevingne, as seen in this photo here




Skinny jeans- Cotton On
Cardigan- United Colours of Bennetton
T-shirt- Delia's I think 
Boots- JustFab
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment