Wednesday, January 8, 2014

DAY 199

Today's outfit is a product of a long and busy day in which I was running off 4 hours of sleep. I finally got back to uni and unpacked everything (my new clothes barely fit in my closet), so what I wore today is pretty simple and yet another cardigan/scarf combination.

I love thin, open cardigans like this one in the spring and summer over a crop top or thin tank. Obviously, it is currently the dead of winter and approximately 6 degrees outside, but after I had packed up all my clothes last night, I found this cardigan still lying outside my suitcase. To make it more winter-appropriate, I made sure to layer a long sleeve shirt underneath and add a heavy scarf over top. By adding layers, a few accessories, and season-appropriate shoes, it's easy to transition your warmer weather clothes to winter. I'm a broke college student and I can't afford a whole new seasonal wardrobe anyway... that money could be better spent on Chinese food. 

It's been three months and I still love my over the knee boots! I found a similar pair I'm absolutely in love with here. Obviously, mine were about 1/16th of the price (see aforementioned broke college student st atement above^^), but maybe I'll get really lucky and find them discounted somewhere. 
Alternatively, there's always Chinese food. 





Cardigan- Gap
Shirt- Forever 21
Jeans- American Eagle
Scarf-Italy
Boots- JustFab.com
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment