Sunday, January 5, 2014

DAY 197

I am once again sick with a cold, so I wanted to stay warm to avoid being really sick during rush (which we have in less than a week, help). I'm wearing yet another turtleneck and black pants underneath a heavy parka because it is still snowy outside. While it's all very picturesque and pretty, I've had it with the icy roads and general cold outside, and I can't wait for warmer weather.

I am in loooove with my new parka! I got it for Christmas, and it has already replaced my peacoat as my go-to outerwear piece. I would probably not have survived my few days in a New York winter without it. Big parka jackets are really in for this winter season and you can find them pretty much anywhere. Be sure to look for ones with lining on the inside to keep extra warm, and I personally love ones with big hoods to keep your ears and face sheltered from cold weather. 








Parka- American Eagle
Turtleneck- my mother's
Pants- Marshall's
Ankle boots- Just Fab
Rings- Greece, Forever 21
Earrings- Forever 21
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment