Wednesday, January 1, 2014

DAY 193

Hello again and happy new year! I spent a few days on a spur of the moment trip to New York City to celebrate. It was freezing, but it was great: I found a life-changing crepe restaurant in nearby Greenwich, saw a bunch of touristy New York sites, and breathed the same air as Miley and Macklemore. 10/10 would recommend this experience to a friend. 
Apple Tatin Crepe from Meli-Melo in Greenwich

I didn't have any wifi or computer access while I was up there, so I'm going to upload the outfits from the past few days today and tomorrow, starting with my outfit for the 30th. We had a five hour bus ride from DC to NYC, followed by a very full day of walking around the city in subzero temperatures. I wanted to stay warm and comfortable without looking sloppy, because as you know if you've ever been to the city, literally EVERYONE looks like they just stepped off a New York Fashion Week runway.

I love this dark green turtleneck sweater because the style is chic and perfect for this season. I layered a black shirt underneath for extra warmth, and paired the sweater with my staple skinny jeans and some comfortable booties. 








Sweater- Marshalls
Jeans- American Eagle
Gold stud earrings- Forever 21
Ring- Skiathos
Booties- JustFab
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment