Friday, December 27, 2013

DAY 190

Hello again! Excuse my two day absence from fashion blogging, but the reason I didn't post anything was because day one was Christmas (me in pajamas all day) and day two was recovering from Christmas (me in pajamas all day eating/watching/reading everything I got for Christmas). 

Today I went for a bit of post-Christmas shopping because the sales are on par with Black Friday prices this week. I wore my new infinity scarf that I got for Christmas and am absolutely in LOVE with with a cardigan and a plain black shirt and skinny jeans. Perfect and cozy for a day at the mall! And the cardigan totally hides the holiday food baby I'm developing so it's a win-win on all fronts.






Cardigan- Thrifted
Black long sleeve shirt- Old Navy
Skinny jeans- American Eagle
Booties- JustFab.com 
Scarf- Nordstrom 
Hoop earrings- Greece
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment