Monday, December 23, 2013

DAY 188

Happy almost Christmas Eve! Today was another busy day of last minute errands, shopping, and baking. I'm finally done though and am so ready for Christmas to get here.. like I've watched Elf about 50 times in the past week and eaten half of each batch of cookies I made. I'm ready.

Today I paired my chambray shirt from Garage with some skinny black pants and over the knee black boots. I like wearing these black pants with these black boots because they elongate my legs since it's continuously black (if that makes any sense). Basically, the over the knee boots create a streamlined look and instantly make any outfit 10x more chic.

I've also included some pictures of a sample of some of the cookies I made and a cute Christmasy display/mug in my living room just to make this post more Christmasy. Enjoy! 









Black pants- Garage
Boots- JustFab
Chambray Shirt- Garage
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment