Sunday, December 22, 2013

DAY 187

Today was a day of more Christmas shopping, so I wanted to dress appropriately for that by wearing comfortable clothes. It was also the second day of strangely warm temperatures in Northern Virginia (like, over 60 degrees. In the middle of December), so I opted for a light grey flowy shirt layered under a simple army jacket that is waaaay too thin to be acceptable for winter. But if the weather gets to act like the spring, then so do I clothing-wise. It's only fair.
I also wore my staple skinny jeans from American Eagle and some short stacked heeled booties to elongate my legs. I love these new booties from JustFab- they are the perfect cognac colour and look chic because of their height and style!

t






Jacket- Stradivarius
Grey top- Urban Outfitters
Jeggings- American Eagle
Booties- Just Fab
Hoop earrings- Greece
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment