Wednesday, December 18, 2013

DAY 184

**Ignore the horrid background while I try to find a more presentable backdrop for my outfit pictures**

Today being my first day back at home, I didn't do much besides eat and bake and watch the Kardashians Christmas Special from a while back. It was a real struggle to change into something other than my sorority spirit jersey and leggings, but that's one of the perks of having this blog: it forces me to dress like a real human at all times. Perfect on the off chance that I go to the supermarket and run into Johnny Depp. 

I wore my new-ish flared jeans from American Eagle because they are the most comfortable pants after leggings. On top, I layered an oatmeal sweater and a burgundy knit cardigan from Goodwill and kept my hair up in a bun to keep it out of my face while making Christmas cookies. 





Jeans- American Eagle
Boots- JustFab
Cardigan- Goodwill
Oatmeal coloured sweater- Forever 21
Ring- Greece
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment