Tuesday, December 17, 2013

DAY 183

After collectively sleeping less than 5 hours a day, overdosing on caffeine, and drowning my sorrows in pizza, I am finally done with finals! My last one was this morning from 9-12, so I had about two hours to pack and get to the bus to go home. Consider packing a small suitcase for a month away one of the bigger challenges I've faced this week. That includes my French final. 

My travel outfit of the day included a slouchy, comfortable knit cardigan and my favourite pair of skinny jeans. I added an infinity scarf to cover the tank top I haven't washed in a week and a printed silk scarf to cover my hair I haven't washed in an almost similar amount of time. 

When I'm travelling not by airplane, my strategy is to wear as much as I can so that I don't have to pack them in my suitcase. Wear your bulkiest shoes (in my case, my stiff riding boots that don't fit in any bag) and as many layers as you can. You'll be comfortable, warm, and save on storage space! 





Cardigan- My mother's
Grey tank- H&M
Jeans- American Eagle
Scarf- Esprit
Silk scarf- Vintage
Boots- Enzo Angiolini (Nordstroms)
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment