Saturday, December 14, 2013

DAY 181

It snowed today! 
As I had a final at 9 AM this morning (it took me two cups of coffee, my alarm going off four times, and copious amounts of peanut butter to get me out of bed), I threw on whatever was most comfortable/warmest, and ended up with this look.

It's a pretty casual outfit and nothing really unique, but I like the contrast of the light blue sweater and deep reds and browns of the silk scarf. Beanies are my savior on cold days like today- throw one on over your hair and it keeps you warm while hiding your bad hair day. Plus, if you find one with a hipster graphic, you can wear it and call your look "grunge chic" a la Cara Delevigne. 





Sweater- handknit
Silk Scarf- Italy
Leggings- Target
Booties- JustFab.com
Beanie- unknown but probably LL Bean or some outdoorsy shop!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment