Friday, December 13, 2013

DAY 180

If you've read previous blog posts of mine, you know that besides black, berry is one of my favourite colours to wear because it works year round. In the summer, it emphasizes your tan (as lots of deep colours do, like cobalt blue, forest green, or burnt orange). It's one of the undisputed timeless fall colours. And for winter, it's perfect for Christmas! 

I paired these berry skinny jeans with a white sweater that I got from Goodwill. I love the wide neckline because it's a bit different from your standard round neck sweater- it hits just under the shoulders, so you can layer tanks underneath. I went with a basic white one, but you could add a coloured one for a bit of contrast. 

These cognac booties from JustFab have been on my wishlist for a while, and they just came this week! I can already tell I'm going to get a lot of use out of them. Booties have taken over this season as the new must-have shoe, and they come in so many different styles that you can definitely find a pair that suit your style. Steve Madden has loads of styles: I was looking for a less expensive version of these in brown and found a pretty similar pair for a fraction of the price at JustFab.com. 








Sweater- thrifted
Jeans- Cotton On
Booties- JustFab.com
Ring- Skiathos, Greece
Pendant necklace- Greece
Nail polish- "Justin" by Sesen

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment