Wednesday, December 11, 2013

DAY 178

I've been hunting for the perfect pair of flare jeans for a while now. Skinny jeans are great and all, but I've been getting a bit bored with them and have been unsuccessfully looking for flare jeans to add a bit more variety to my closet. I'm almost 5 foot 10", so finding a long enough pair that don't resemble mom jeans was quite a difficult task that took months. Finally, I found these at American Eagle for 50% off since it was Black Friday, and they're perfect! Not sure if the photos do them justice, but they fit really well and were pretty inexpensive. 

I decided to debut these jeans today to go study in a coffee shop, and paired them with an oversized flannel I bought at a flea market along with another that was featured a few days ago. I added my new JustFab booties and a white v-neck t-shirt, all of which was very comfortable but ended up unintentionally making me look like a Texan. Oh well. 







Flannel- thrifted
Jeans- American Eagle
Booties- JustFab.com 
V-neck- Forever 21
Green ring- Forever 21
Silver ring- Greece

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment