Saturday, December 7, 2013

DAY 175

Sorry for the boring outfit today.. my excuse is one that I find I use a lot: I didn't leave my bed till nearly 5 today! Just having another one of those days where catching up on all TV shows and eating everything in my pantry is my top priority.

When I did get out of bed, I went to Panera with a friend to study (read: I stalked my Instagram feed while she did Econ notes) and then we went out to a quick dinner. I always hate dressing up to do something that's only going to take a few hours, then coming back and changing right back into pajamas because I have an irrational fear of wasting a good outfit on an insignificant day.

To avoid this, I didn't wear anything too imaginative. I kept it simple with a dark charcoal sweater, khaki skinny pants, riding boots and a grey scarf I tied into my hair to disguise the horrid state it was in. 




Sweater- American Eagle
Khakis- Forever 21
Boots- Nordstrom
Scarf- Vintage
Coin necklace- Greece

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment