Wednesday, December 4, 2013

DAY 172

Black on black is one of my favourite trends. Not only is black slimming and goes with everything, but wearing head to toe black creates a streamlined look that is sophisticated and chic. 

For class today, I broke up the black with my brown riding boots (partly because they're comfortable and partly because I need to remind myself to not wear the same black buckle booties every single day). I added my chunky navy blue sweater because I wanted something still neutral and basic but for some inexplicable reason do not own a black cardigan. Seeing as my collection of cardigans is rapidly taking over my closet space, I decided to remedy the situation and impulse bought a black knit cardigan on eBay as soon as I got home. In hindsight this was neither necessary nor a good idea, especially since my wallet is still recovering from Black Friday... 

I finished off the look with simple silver hoops and the same coin necklace I wear pretty much every day and some cute pink and charcoal grey socks that peeped out of the top of my boots for some colour. 







Black tank- Forever 21
Black skinny pants- Marshalls
Chunky navy cardigan- Benetton
Boots- Enzo Angiolini (you can get them at Nordstrom! Great staple boots)
Socks- I think they're from Greece, I've had them for ages..
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment