Monday, December 2, 2013

DAY 170

Today I wore my new black and white sweater from Forever 21 that I purchased during Black Friday. I paired it with black, over-the-knee boots and some green corduroy leggings to break up the all black look.

Sweaters are everyone's default during the winter because when you're running late, it's cold outside, and you're trying to hide those five pounds you gained over Thanksgiving, they offer the perfect coverage and warmth you need. Sweaters are a closet staple of mine because they are so easy to dress up. Personally, I like to keep my looks basic and I would love to wear this with leather leggings or black pants for an all-black, chic look that I've been getting really into lately. If you didn't find any good sweaters during Black Friday, it's probably because you didn't look hard enough (seriously, they're everywhere), but never fear: there are a few hours left of Cyber Monday and if that fails, go to your nearest Goodwill and pick up three sweaters for under $10!

Just make sure you wash them before you wear them.






Sweater- Forever 21
Leggings- The Limited
Coin necklace- Greece
Boots- Justfab.com

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment