Saturday, November 30, 2013

DAY 168

I spent today in the lovely town of Winchester, Virginia, with my family. If you've ever seen Gilmore Girls, it's what I imagine Stars Hollow would be like.. it had antique stores, little restaurants, and an entire store dedicated to apples (I'm not joking). It was all very cute. We had lunch at this amazing Mexican Place, then headed home. I'm including some photos from the day at the end of this post.

Since it's nearly december, it's too cold to be outside for more than 10 minutes without freezing. That being said, I had to spend quite a bit of time outside today and rather underestimated the cold weather. I wore a peacoat (see yesterday's post for pictures!) over my favourite knit turtleneck sweater, jeggings, boots, and a matching brown broad-rimmed hat. Although the hat might have been trendy etc. it didn't end up being very functional... my ears were freezing, as was the rest of my face. Here's to wishing it was fashionable to circulate with a ski mask when you have to leave the house in the winter...


 Cute displays in a boutique in Winchester

Part of our lunch- Steak fajitas and chicken burritos! (to hell with healthy eating)






Burgundy turtleneck- Laura Ashley
Skinny Jeans- American Eagle
Boots- Nordstrom
Hat- vintage
Earrings- Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment