Thursday, November 28, 2013

DAY 166

Happy Thanksgiving!

Taking a break from healthy eating for a while because I'm pretty sure I ate my weight in turkey today and plan to do the same for the rest of the week due to the leftovers that have taken up half our fridge. I love food. And the many kinds of pie I consumed today.

For a big family dinner, I wanted to dress a little nicer without being too over-the-top (IE no heels), so I paired this cashmere sweater I got at a thrift shop with my favourite dark wash jeans and some riding boots. I also had a pendant necklace on earlier, but I seem to have lost it at some point between eating all the food and watching ABC family Harry Potter marathons with my little brother... hopefully it'll turn up soon!




Sweater- Thrifted
Skinny jeans- American Eagle
Boots- Enzo Angiolini

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment