Wednesday, November 27, 2013

DAY 165

I had a dentist appointment today followed by a full day of baking in preparation for Thanksgiving. Speaking as a food enthusiast, Thanksgiving is for sure my favourite holiday and I can't wait until tomorrow. 

Therefore, today's outfit is a very casual look because food > clothes in my world. I wore ripped skinny jeans with my favourite vintage shirt (my dad's) and some riding boots. Since I'm only home for a few days, I didn't pack that much, so I'm having to make due with a couple pairs of shoes for the next week. I love love love wearing this baseball tee though, it's so soft because it's been worn for years, and it's very baggy and therefore forgiving (which is perfect considering the amount of food I'm about to consume tomorrow will probably make me gain 15 pounds..).





Baseball cotton shirt- my dad's
Skinny jeans- Old Navy
Boots- Enzo Angiolini



No comments:

Post a Comment