Monday, November 25, 2013

DAY 164

Today is potentially the coldest day of the year but I DON'T CARE because I get to go home for Thanksgiving tonight!! I barely finished my paper before 6 am and haven't slept since yesterday but it doesn't matter because all I have to do is go through a French test then I'm freeeeeee!

Partially because it's cold, partially because I haven't slept/showered and am having somewhat of a bad hair day, and partially because I really love hats, I decided to wear this knit beanie. I added a cardigan and matching deep red lip, some leather leggings, and a basic top to finish the look. 

It's time for me to go find a comfortable and warm winter jacket because I've been resorting to wearing my camel coloured peacoat, which is neither class-appropriate nor very warm. Will hopefully find something at Black Friday!






Cardigan- Thrifted 
Cream top- Forever 21
Leather leggings- Tobi.com
Knit beanie- handmade 
Booties- JustFab.com

xx



2 comments:

  1. you look so cute ! love the lipstick color you are wearing :) would you like to follow each other :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! and yes I'm following you now :) thanks for your support xx

    ReplyDelete