Sunday, November 24, 2013

DAY 163

I spent most of today in the library trying (and failing) to write my 5 page research paper. It's almost 3 AM and I have yet to start my paper, but on a semi-unrelated topic I can affirm that the show "Reign" is wonderful. What kind of a professor assigns a research paper the day before holiday break anyway? 

I wore these black legging-esque pants because they're just as comfortable as leggings but can pass as pants, and layered a flannel over a henley for warmth. So while I wasn't as productive as I should have been, at least I looked a lil more put together than just leggings and a sweatshirt! My priorities are clearly in order here. 




Flannel- LL Bean
Henley- Aeropostale
Pants- Marshalls
Boots- Enzo Angiolini (Nordstrom)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment