Saturday, November 23, 2013

DAY 162

I had the opportunity to do a photoshoot for Laura Lee Designs today! Laura Lee is a purse designer who specializes in handmade colourful beaded bags. We worked with a lot of different colour bags and lots of different outfits, and it was definitely one of my favourite shoots I've done so far. Check out her website here!

For the most part, I like to wear neutral, simple outfits. The good thing about statement bags like these is that they instantly dress up an outfit- I can totally see myself wearing one of the oversized clutches with a simple black cocktail dress for a fancier event.

After I got home, I took some pictures of one of the looks- New York Chic- for this blog. The jacket was borrowed from one of my friends so I don't actually know the brand, but I absolutely love it and have now made it my mission to find one identical to it. The rest of the outfit was all black- black silk tank, black leather leggings, black pointy toe heels- to emulate the simple sophistication of New York City. 

Once I get the pictures back from the shoot, I will make sure to include some here!







Jacket- Nasty Gal (I asked her)
Leggings- Tobi.com
Top- Forever 21
Pumps- Target

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment