Thursday, November 21, 2013

DAY 160

I love layering large button downs over clothing because it gives it an old-school 90s vibe. Since the button down is such a bright red, I kept the rest of the outfit neutral so it looked sleek and not too busy. After class, I went out to dinner and a play with one of my friends, so this look worked perfectly for night too! 

The booties are perfect for class and a casual night because they're pretty low which means they are comfortable. I'm looking for some in a cognac colour, and I'm hoping to find some during Black Friday. The fact that I, potentially the clumsiest person of all time, can walk around in these with no problem (I did almost fall over some leaves today, but if no one saw it doesn't count.. right?) speaks to the versatility and practicality of the shoes! 





Striped top- Old Navy
Red shirt- my mom's (I think it's Banana Republic)
Black skinny pants- Marshalls
Black booties- Cotton On 
White scarf- Esprit

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment