Sunday, November 17, 2013

DAY 156

Neutral colours are timeless and chic, so today I paired some skinny khaki pants with an oversized grey cape top. I added my cheetah print flats for something a little different, and accessorized with this chunky chain necklace from Cotton On! 

Looking ahead to trends for Winter 2014, a lot of things carry over from Fall and Winter last year- leather, simple prints like cheetah or tartan, winter whites- so keep that in mind when looking to revamp your wardrobe. There's no need to go overboard and buy a whole lot of new pieces, just aim for a few new trendy items you can mix and match with basics already in your closet. I can't wait for black friday shopping (I will be there as soon as the mall opens #dedication) to stock up on basics in neutral colours and pick up some new leather pieces! 






Top- Urban Outfitters
Khaki skinny pants- Forever 21
Flats- Target
Necklace- Cotton On
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment