Saturday, November 16, 2013

DAY 155

I really really really need to go winter clothes shopping. My wardrobe is seriously lacking in anything winter appropriate other than sweaters! I'm trying to wait until Black Friday though, so expect better (hopefully) outfits soon!

If you've been reading this blog for a while now, it should come as no surprise that my standard weekend outfit consists of- shocker- some kind of knit sweater or cardigan. I like this one because it is very winter-appropriate due to the snowflake pattern on the sweater. 

I love wearing neutral colours over colourful outfits, and this is a cozy way to wear black and white. I paired a white scarf with a white shirt and simple black leggings. The cardigan is more of a statement piece due to the pattern, and the stacked heeled booties make the outfit slightly more dressed up than just wearing flat boots. Plus, I like that you can see the top of my pink socks peeping out of the top of the shoe; it adds some colour to an otherwise very neutral look!





Sweater- my mother's
Shirt- H&M
Leggings- Papaya
Booties- Cotton On
Scarf- Esprit

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment