Monday, November 11, 2013

DAY 150

Last night was my second all-nighter of the semester thus far, which is a bit impressive quite honestly, considering the amount of reading I have each night. It could have totally been avoided, too, if I hadn't spent about five hours watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians with my roommate yesterday...

ANYWAYS, the point is that I knew today was going to be a leggings-and-sweater-day based on my lack of sleep and corresponding lack of ability to look good today. I've had these printed leggings for a year now- they were on sale for $5 at Urban- and decided to pair them with a neutral sweater. Printed leggings are trendy alternatives to plain black ones and can instantly dress up an otherwise very simple outfit. This way it looks like I tried when in reality it took me 10 minutes to get ready and out the door! 






Sweater- thrifted
Leggings- Urban Outfitters
Boots- JustFab
Green clip-on earrings- vintage

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment