Saturday, November 9, 2013

DAY 148

Tonight's look consisted of my roommate's sweater and some jeans. I know it's pretty unoriginal, but I was pressed for time! Also, I love the mesh cutouts this sweater has. It's from a local boutique about five minutes from my apartment, and it has the cutest subtle cutouts in the form of sheer mesh on the shoulders and sleeves.

I added these orange earrings to add some colour to the look. I was really cold, but ended up being comfortable in this outfit, which is the important thing. It also hid the food baby I developed after eating two pizza slices after going to a friend's party. If you're going out in the winter, I highly recommend some kind of sweater for warmth purposes; you can always find one with an interesting detail, such as cutouts or mesh or sequins attached. 






Sweater- Bluetique
Leather leggings- Tobi.com
Boots- Marshalls
 Orange earrings- Skiathos, Greece

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment