Saturday, November 9, 2013

DAY 147

I really did mean to put this up yesterday, but I got back pretty late and all I wanted to do was go to bed, eat some easymac, and catch up on 30 rock. So, here is my (delayed) outfit of the day from yesterday! It's more of an outfit of the night actually because I wore it out despite the subzero temperatures, which is a mistake I will never repeat.

I borrowed this shirt from a friend who's collection of chiffony-going-out shirts far outnumbers my own. I love off the shoulder shirts and have been looking everywhere for one! This one looks like it's from some store I haven't heard of, but you can find similar ones on Tobi.com. An added bonus is that this colour makes me look tan. That's a pretty big bonus, if you ask me, especially because my skin is rapidly losing all colour it had. 





Top- borrowed!
Jeans- American Eagle 
Boots- JustFab

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment