Friday, November 1, 2013

DAY 140

It being the Friday after Halloween and all, I had to rally to get to my 11 AM on time. My go-to look generally involves cardigans and these staple buckle booties, so I added a striped shirt since it went with the navy blue colour of the cardigan and made it out the door in under 20 minutes! 

For an easy and comfortable class outfit, go with basic and timeless pieces to make you look instantly put together. For example, I bought this cotton striped top at Zara this summer knowing that it is a top I can wear lots of different ways. Invest in a few staple items, such as a pair of boots that can be worn with every outfit or a pair of skinny  jeans that fit just right and make your butt look good. You will find that creating the perfect outfit is possible, even in a time crunch!




Skinny jeans- American Eagle
Cardigan- United Colours of Benetton
Striped shirt- Zara
Boots- JustFab

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment