Wednesday, October 30, 2013

DAY 138

Shorts in the winter has for some reason become an acceptable trend, and I'm not gonna question it if it means I can wear my high waisted shorts year round and call it trendy. Just pair your favourite shorts with tights, add some boots, and you're good to go! 

It is also the perfect time to start breaking out those tacky Christmas sweaters we all have- I have somewhere between 2 and 15- because quite honestly they are the best investment you can make for the winter season, in my opinion. Dress them up over a tight skirt or dress, or wear them with leggings for a lazy day, or wear them with shorts like I did! Seriously, if you don't have one, go to your nearest Goodwill immediately. I guarantee they will be the best investment you'll make all year.. particularly if you live in a colder area.





Sweater- handmade by my grandma
Shorts- DIY
Tights- Target
Combat boots- Marshalls

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment