Friday, October 25, 2013

DAY 133

I went with a rather uncharacteristically preppy look today inspired by the French. I'm looking into studying abroad in Paris next year **for the studying, of course, dad** so I've kind of become obsessed with the sophisticated and simple chic French lifestyle. I'm obsessed with everything from the clothes from Paris fashion week to the cafes to the multitude of French cheeses. It's bad. 

I layered a white button down shirt under this burgundy sweater I purchased at a thrift shop and paired it with khakis and my oxfords for a more sophisticated look. A camel peacoat (not pictured) and this beautiful Italian silk scarf completed the look. 




Burgundy sweater- Thrifted
White button down- Studio B (I haven't heard of this brand, but I got it from my mom)
Khaki skinny pants- Forever 21
Oxfords-my mom's 
Arrow ring- Laila Rowe
Scarf- Italy

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment