Thursday, October 24, 2013

DAY 132

I just got back from the gym (yes I know it's past midnight) so I've just now had the time to sit down and post. Thankfully, I just had my last midterm today so I am ready for the weekend! 

Since I got very little sleep last night, I had to put something together in a rush to cover up my bad hair day and still look acceptable for a dinner out with friends. I tend to rely on my favourite flannel in these situations.. I seriously need to expand my flannel collection a bit. Invest in a few good flannels or hit up your local thrift shop where you are guaranteed to find loads of them of questionable quality but for a very low price! Flannels should be a staple in everybody's - male and female- wardrobe. Plus, the tartan print is very in trend for fall/winter. 






Flannel- LL Bean
Quilted jacket- Blunauta
Jeans- American Eagle
Boots- Justfab
Bandana- I've had it since I was really little so probably Osh Kosh or something

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment