Tuesday, October 22, 2013

DAY 130

I was recently inspired by Selena Gomez ( as seen in these pictures here). She's been rocking the top knot, hoops (which I love) and dark red lips (which I also love) a lot lately and so I set about trying to put together an outfit around these three components. 

Back when I used to have hair, this top knot would probably have looked a bit better, but overall I'm pretty happy with how it turned out! Since it's the Tuesday of midterm week, I opted for a way more casual look than Selena, pairing an oxblood cardigan (it appears to be coming out brown in the pictures for some reason) with ripped skinnies and my high top all-stars. 







Cardigan- thrifted
Jeans- Old Navy
White shirt- Project
Hoops- Mom's
Red lip- Wet & Wild's "Cherry Bomb" 
Scarf- Esprit
High top All-Stars in Ivory

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment