Monday, October 21, 2013

DAY 129

Over fall break, I went through my grandmother's extensive collection of vintage scarves. These are all silk and all from the early 1900s, and she must've had over fifty.. however they were meant as neck scarves. I don't wear neck scarves, but, never one to pass up free vintage clothing, I got a few scarves and decided to figure out what to do with them later.

Turns out, they work perfectly as wrap headbands! The prints are very in-trend and in-season and I particularly love this one for fall. Since the head piece is a loud print, I kept the rest simple with a neutral top, shoes, and accessories, and a pop of colour with these cute wine-coloured jeans. 








T-shirt- Forever 21
Army jacket- Stradivarius
Burgundy jeans- Cotton On
Boots- JustFab
Scarf- vintage

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment