Sunday, October 20, 2013

DAY 128

As promised from the beginning of this blog, I'm supposed to be documenting my everyday fashion, which is supposed to both motivate and inspire me to try to find new style combinations etc..

Safe to say I failed today.

Since 85% of my day was spent eating or cooking (in my attempt to procrastinate, I actually baked cookies from scratch), and the rest was spent watching a combination of 30 Rock and Tangled, I didn't change out of the sweatpants and sweatshirt I slept in. Yes, I still interacted with people, and yes, they were probably a little offended by my utter lack of presentable-ness. This is the story of how I ended up faced with several hours of studying that I haven't even started and it's almost 1AM. 

I actually love this sweatshirt and wear it rather frequently. As I'm a big believer in not wearing athletic clothes to class, however, I typically dress it up by wearing a skirt and tights with it. Clearly this did not happen today, but I will definitely be styling it differently later this month!






Sweatshirt- Benetton (vintage)
Sweatpants- Lands End (judge me)
Moccasins- Target
Headband- My grandma's

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment