Saturday, October 19, 2013

DAY 127

We had a home football game against Duke today, which was going surprisingly well (anyone who follows college football knows football is not UVA's strong suit) until the last quarter where we ended up losing. Of course, being the anti-sports watching person that I am, I didn't last longer than halftime- it was cold and there was pizza at home- but I still tried to adhere to the "girls in pearls" tradition my school has.

To keep warm, I paired these brown knit tights with a long sleeve brown shirt and orange skirt to incorporate the school colours. A very fall-appropriate look and also great for cold-ish fall weather.









Tights- Marshalls
Shirt- Project
Skirt- Zara
Booties- Forever 21
Pink ring- Forever 21
Arrow ring- Greece
Chain necklace- Cotton On

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment