Thursday, October 10, 2013

DAY 118

I hate rainy days because it's difficult to find something that looks socially acceptable that is also functional. And not only was it a torrential downpour today, it was also absolutely FREEZING. To combat this, I layered a jean shirt over a flannel. I love the rolled up look of the sleeves! 

Since the pattern on my rain boots is relatively neutral, it's easy to style things with them. Although I do wish I had some solid colour rain boots. I know everyone and their mother owns Hunter rain boots, but Ralph Lauren has some really cute ones for cheap-ish prices at Marshalls this year! Will definitely be checking them out asap.








Flannel- LL Bean
Jean shirt- Garage
Scarf- Bershka
Black jeggings- Marshalls
Rain boots- Target
Ring- Laila Rowe
Gold drop earrings- Charming Charlie

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment