Sunday, October 6, 2013

DAY 114

This whole summer in October weather is getting real old real fast. 

At first it was nice not to be freezing every day, but without fall weather pumpkin spice lattes, the pretty leaves, and sweater-boot-no jacket attire loses its attractiveness. I mean I'm willing to sacrifice comfort for fashion to an extent, and melting all day for the sake of wearing that perfect fall sweater is not something I would be willing to do. 

SO I instead wore this cute cropped and lightweight sweater from Forever 21 and paired it with some high waisted shorts for an easy and laid-back Sunday outfit. The espadrilles add a pop of colour and I absolutely love this magnetic bracelet! This girl I babysat for bought it for me when she went to the Bahamas a few years ago and I'm still obsessed with it. I keep unraveling it and re-doing it. Maybe that's why its almost midnight and I still haven't started my midterm paper due tomorrow at noon?







Sweater- Forever 21
Shorts- DIY'd
Espadrilles- Gap
Bracelet- Bahamas

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment