Saturday, October 5, 2013

DAY 113

I apologize in advance for the lack of good quality photos today. I'm gonna be honest, it was a sit-in-bed-and-watch-xfactor kind of day where I ate a lot and did absolutely nothing worth documenting for 60% of the day.

My day did start out well though! I woke up early (quite the accomplishment, for anyone who knows me) and went to the local farmer's market with a friend. I absolutely LOVE the farmer's market; when I was growing up, my mom would always take me to the market and it was literally the best hour of my week because all the vendors (being nice and Italian and friendly) would give me free food since I was little. The colours are always beautiful, you can always find some really interesting food (today I found an apple pie ice cream sandwich. for $3. yes.), and the general atmosphere is really fresh and relaxing! To make up for my lack of clothing photos, I'm attaching some pictures I got from the market here:




Some very strange fruit (0r vegetable, who knows) I found at the market resembling tiny watermelons. If anyone can identify this strange food item I would be very grateful


I absolutely love the packaging on these teas! 
#wit 






Then, we did some shopping, ate some more, and returned to UVA. After lunch with a friend (the occasion the outfit was for), I changed into a tee shirt, got into bed, and never looked back.

All in all, a good Saturday I'd say. 

It's always a good day when you start off with quiche at 10 in the morning (my first impulse buy at the market, no regrets).







Crop top- Love Culture
Skirt- handmade by my Giagia!
Earrings- Forever 21
Booties- Target


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment